HOPE Coventry takes safeguarding seriously. Everyone has the right to feel safe and included.
You may have concerns, or be made aware of concerns, about someone. For example:
- A child, young person or adult discloses abuse
- Someone discloses concern for a child or adult
- Someone notices signs of potential abuse or self-neglect of a child or adult
- A child or adult makes a disclosure about their own behaviour
- Someone witnesses concerning behaviour during a home visit
Abuse is when someone does something or says something that causes harm, whether or not it is deliberate. It can be a single one-off act, or something that happens over days, weeks, months or years. There are some signs of abuse to be aware of here.
If someone is in immediate danger of significant or serious harm, please remove yourself from any danger, then immediately contact the emergency services by calling 999.
Contact our Safeguarding Team, Steve & Hannah, within 24 hours of the concern or allegation via [email protected] or 07475 672 706.