For children & families - HOPE Coventry
Growbaby baby bank – Vineyard church
Growbaby recycles nearly-new clothes, toys and equipment to help families in need with children under 5. This is regardless of income, background or faith; no referral is needed, and all items are free! They want to build community and relationships to support young families and provide them with clothes/equipment. They also want to empower those they help by asking them to be part of the solution, so recipients are asked to bring back their under 5s kit when it is no longer needed.
Can GrowBaby help you? Do you need children’s clothes or baby equipment? They might have what you need!
Can you help GrowBaby? Do you have children’s clothes or baby items you no longer need? You could also wash or sort clothes or help with donations and collections.
Their store is based in Binley but collections and deliveries can be arranged. For more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 633966.
Methodist Central Hall
- A toddler group, including a parenting course, groups for parents to chat through issues.
- The Coventry Young carers are based at the back of Central Hall http://www.youngcarerscoventry.co.uk/
Urban Hope – Coffee Tots
- Cafe/parenting project – 9.30-3pm – Monday to Friday
- Money Management Courses
- IT Training courses
- Healthy Cooking Courses (on a budget)
- Swap Shop for Children’s Clothes
- Parenting Courses (accredited through the Mothers’ Union)
- Knitting / Mend groups
- Children’s craft activities
- Small scale in-house Food Bank
Queens Road Baptist Church
- Tiddler’s: a parent and baby support group
- Tiddlywinks: a parent and pre-school child support group
- Who Lets the Dads out: a Saturday morning group for dad’s and their children
- Mosaic’s Little Pieces: Parent and toddler group, each Friday 10am -12pm.